Wednesday 12 May 2010

New mix

So we are mid may and still stuck at 2 inches of growth at the crown and nape. I got excited by the growth in march. However, nothing April or May. i am also periodically experiencing itches but only momentarily so I'm still pleased with the peppermint mix.
Anyway, I'm back on the vits. I've been lazy with washing. I co washed saturday but not since and I've started back at the gym. Work stress and working long hours resulted in me not going to the gym and eating my unhappiness away. I did go to the gym today and could feel back fat, which is gross to me. I put on a stone! My stomach is gross as well and my thighs are cellulite city! I only managed 25 mins in the gym. I was soo tired. My eating wasn't great either today so feel kinda bad.

Anyway, I've made a new concoction;
1 tbspn JBCO
1 tbspn sulfa8
1 tspn peppermint
1 tbsn megatek
a tube of daktarin

I've made enough to last me 2 weeks so I will see how this combination and the vits work.

No comments:

Post a Comment