Wednesday 16 February 2011

Aphogee










My hair is still breaking and doing the braidouts I think has contributed to this problem. I'm constantly manipulating my hair and at night I cornrow my hair so I think it breaks in the process.

I've been doing deep condition twice a week again with VO5 Deep Nourishing Elixir Conditioner, the one for coarse hair and extra virgin olive oil. It makes my hair very moisturised so I'll definitely be doing that mix more often.

Last week Friday I did a deep protein treatment with aphogee followed by two hour deep treatment of TRESemmé. I skipped out the balancing moisturiser because the last time it did nothing for my hair. I did a braid out and went about my business.

On Sunday I did a deep condition with vo5 and extra virgin olive oil which made my hair feel more moisturised

I've gone back to the vitamins. Biotin 300mg and vitamin B. The good news is I can see some growth but my hair is still thin.

Today I decided to straighten my hair. Lots of breakage ensued. I don't get it at all as I've been moisturing and deep conditioning regularly.





My hair definitely looks better when give it some volume rather than straightening bone straight

No comments:

Post a Comment