Sunday 5 August 2012

Long time no post...sowwy

I've been braided up since I went to Ghana in April. Senegalese twists are the bomb. So easy to put in and take out. Since I joined the gym, it's also been easy to just pony and go.
I have been washing my hair once a week. I also condition by applying the conditioner to my hair whilst it's dry and leave it in. I'm trying to remember to moisturise but I don't always manage to.

Since I can do my own braids, I redo them every month or so, so I can avoid the build up of lint and other debris on my hair, thus reducing knots.

Unfortunately, I have a major set back. I have lots of heat damaged texlaxed ends which I'll have to cut off.

Also, my crown is still short and is always dry. I've been trying to remember to moisturise that area, but again, sometimes I forget. When I do rebraid, I remember to give that area more oil and conditioner.

You can check out my video on this Youtube video I did about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment