Friday 5 February 2010

Jamaican black caster oil

I got JBCO finally. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It's actually quite good. I put it between my cornrows and it kept my hair moist. I took out the cornrows today and I didn't experience that much shedding but I did experience some. I mixed roux porosity control with olive oil and motions conditioner. My hair felt soo moisturised. I washed out the treatment after an hour and noticed a lot of shedding. I wasn't sure if this was the shed hair from when I combed my hair after the braids or not. I also noticed some short thick hair, so I guess I'm still experiencing breakage. I noticed some long hairs shedding too. My hair did feel nice though. I washed with main n tail shampoo. I did a quick protien treatment with main n tail conditioner and olive oil and rinsed. I used doo grow oil and applied JBCO to my scalp. I'm gonna keep an eye out to see how this works. I cornrowed and I'm back in my wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment