Saturday 20 March 2010

No more washing w/o cornrows

Went to the gym and had a good workout. I did a dc with hair mayo and olive oil. I put the stuff on after I took out the cornrows. I didn't comb my hair before or during the time I put on the treatment. I left it on for about 3 hours and rinsed it out. I combed while in the shower but I saw too much hair coming out. I used some HE to give me slip while I combed out the tangles but I saw too much hair coming out so I stopped. I towel dried and started to detangle and it was weird cause my hair dried soo fast. Probably ten mins. I realised I still have porosity issues. I thought I'd resolved it 2 weeks ago with the two step treatment. Anyway, I put on some JBCO and tried to cornrow but it's so sticky that it was difficult to get my fingers through my hair w/o breakage.

Anyway it's a lesson to me to not condition without my cornrows in!

I started using MT mixed with JBCO, MN and some tea tree oil. The hair at the back of my head has 1 inch of length. I was dissapointed when I measured it because I thought it was 2 inches. I'm so frustrated with how slow that area is growing yet my sides have seen 2 inches of growth, it's now jaw length as appoosed to mid ear length.

I suppose I should be happy that there are no more bald spots

No comments:

Post a Comment