Monday 12 April 2010

Slow growing


The other day I was really pleased because I saw my hair had grown in the crown. I was especially pleased because in one month I noticed growth. I measured and realised I had gained an inch in march, but in total in the space of 6 months I only gained 2 inches. That is really disappointing. I suppose I probably didn't retain a lot of hair for probably 3 months of the six, but still, that's really poor. Plus I am tired of the wigs!

Yesterday I got a major attack of the itches. My itches came back about 2 weeks ago after subsiding. I did a dc with ORHM and rinsed. I applied my MN and MT mix and JBCO and immediately experienced itches. I washed with tea tree shampoo and it subsided a bit. I applied TCP as it was the only thing to give me relief. I think the itching started when I applied vanilla fragrance to my MN mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment