Sunday 19 December 2010

On year on...

I'm one year into my hair journey today. I still haven't perfected my regime.My hair still breaks during my wash days, despite all the deep conditioning I do. Last November I decided to relax. I put a lot of generic petroleum oil in a bottle to base my scalp but I definitely over did it, because when I relaxed my hair, it was only texlaxed. I used Elasta QP. After 12 mins, I could see my hair was not relaxed. At 20 minutes, it was still not relaxed. 30 minutes later and I gave up and decided to wash the relaxer out. I straightened and found my hair was breaking. I've decided to ease off on any chemical treatements until Feb while I sort out the breakage issues. My hair is quite thin and see through. I'm using a combination of a phony pony and wigs to get me through. I've given up on the vitamins. They did nothing for me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment