Saturday 25 December 2010

Jheri Juice - Care Free Curl Gold Instant Activator


I've seen lots of recommendations for Jheri Curl as a moisturiser. I've had an old bottle sitting around and not used. Mainly because the spray aplicator doesn't work well and I also forgot I had it. I decided to transfer the contents to a generica spray bottle. I did flat twists and sprayed my hair liberally with this Jheri Curl juice. I've forgotten what brand. I then took out the flat twists and decided to rock a braid out. I think it came out pretty good. I've been using this stuff for about a week and it makes my hair feel soft but not greesy. I still notice breakage though, tiny little hairs all over my shoulders. I'll probably do a hard core protien treatement at some point this week. All in all, I'm pretty happy with my braidouts. My b.f loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment