Wednesday 5 January 2011

New year, new me!

Not only have I put on nearly 2 stone in the last year, but I've just let myself go in so many other ways. I hate how fat I am. Trying to find the motivation to go jogging in the winter months after work is really hard. I'm going to try and set my alarm to wake me up early enough for me to go jogging before work.

Hair wise, still doing my braid outs. I decided to wear my real hair to work for the first time in a year. I chickened out and couldn't wear a braid out. Mainly because it looked rubbish and two because I was kinda scared of the reaction. I wore an up do instead. No one said it looked nice or anything. I really don't care and I mean that.

Anyway, I've been trying out different techniques to perfect my braid outs. I tried it with water , but the curls came out too coiled. I tried it with the jheri juice and it came out too limp and straight in places. I think I was too heavy handed with the juice so next time I'll use it sparingly and see how it comes out.

I tried some twisted sister on my hair and it made my hair really crispy, but i noticed it asks you to use a diffuser. I'm convinced it's not for my type of kinky hair anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment