Wednesday 8 June 2011

Tempted to relax

I've been really tempted to relax my hair bone straight. I undid my cornrows washed and conditioned on Saturday. I got distracted by someone and ended up not managing my hair, so it dried a tangled mess.

I had a lot of trouble detangling my hair and in the end broke off what seems like loads of hair. At that point, I thought I should relax thinking that straight hair will be easier to manage.

I'm just confused. I want to be natural, but at the same time want straight hair. It seems like my hair is too thin in terms of density to carry off straight hair and if i do relax at this point, it would mean a major hair cut to get a decent level of thickness and it would probably mean I can't get my hair in a pony tail which would be my default style.

I think I'll flat iron over the weekend and decide whether a relaxer would be a good option.

No comments:

Post a Comment