Saturday 18 June 2011

Thickening hair

So, you guys know I have low density hair. I've seen lots of YT videos promoting all sorts of things to increase thickness. I personally think it's bollocks. I can't see how you can increase the number of strands coming out of your head. Either you have lots of strands or you don't.
Looking back at the few childhood photos I had, I can see that I had few hair strands. It's just the way my hair is and whilst I'm not happy about it, I can do something to give the appearance of thickness.

I haven't jumped onto any bandwagons to try and increase my hair strands. Funny, it's the only bandwagon I haven't jumped onto.

I following a youtuber called who has thin hair. I've watched her hair journey and whilst her hair is long it's thin. She tries all sorts of things to thicken her hair and frankly I can't see any thickness. I think this video is perhaps a demonstration of what I mean.

Speaking of brandwagons...I decided to try out neem oil and it STANK like death. When I first put it on my hair, I thought the smell was coming from outside somewhere. Turned out it was me. I washed that mess out immediately. I tried it because my scalp has been itching again. Neem has antibacterial qualities and since my peppermint wasn't working like it used to I thought I'd try the neem oil. After this experience, I won't be rushing to use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment