Saturday 13 October 2012

Product review: Simple Radiance Brightening Face Wash

There are many skin brightening products on the market and I like many women, like to see a brighter complexion looking at me in the mirror. One of my favourite products for achieving brighter complexion is Simple Radiance brightening face wash.



I normally exfoliate my skin using a loofah sponge with a dollop of Simple Radiance brightening face wash. It has Mango extract, vitamin c and pro vitamin B5.

So, what does Mango extract do for skin?

Mango extract is an antioxidant, which helps protect skin from oxidation. Oxidation happens when your skin is exposed to free radicals in the environment which can break down skin and damage skin cells.

Vitamin c is another antioxidant, but it also helps with the production of collagen. It's also best known for helping to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark marks.

Pro vitamin B5 is known to prevent moisture escaping the skin thus improving skin hydration. 

All great ingredients for the skin and combined with gentle exfoliation, my skin appears visibly brighter.

I Simply love this product (pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment