Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cream of nature Argon oil conditioner + Trim

I've been using coconut oil as a deep conditioner recently. I have heard great things about the benefits of coconut oil for hair and I had at the start of my hair journey used it, however it made my hair feel really dry. I used vatika coconut oil and whilst it smelled lovely, it had very little coconut oil. I later on tried pure unrefined coconut oil and found that it drying as well.

Of course, looking back, my hair was fried and nothing would have worked to repair the damage.

I decided to experiment with this oil and so far have tried it just as it is, not mixed with anything, left in overnight and then shampooed.

Then last week, I tried it with Cream of nature Argon oil conditioner. The conditioner itself has very little argon oil in it, but combined with coconut oil, it's been great for my hair. I moisturised with a mix consisting of almond oil, water, conditioner and sealed with mango butter.  I also gave myself a half inch trim all round and my breakage has improved.

Normally, just a little manipulation results in breakage and this has reduced significantly.

I'll keep trying this and see what the progress is.

No comments:

Post a Comment