Sunday 25 October 2009

Aphogee





I was on You tube and saw a girl called Ateyaa recommending Aphogee. She has great hair, but i do wonder if she's got some mixture in her.. Anyway, I went out and got myself a hood dryer, bought the two step treatment. It's a bloody mess, it was dripping everywhere and even got in my eye. My eye was ok, just needed a rinse. After i washed the treatment out, my hair felt dry. I probably should have followed up with the rest of the recommended products, but didn't. I used my regular coconut oil, Fantasia hair serum and i have to say, my hair didn't break as much, but it did keep breaking. It was even breaking before i did the treatment and was only just running water through it. I saw little 2-5mm length hairs breaking and dropping in the bath. My hair is jacked up! Anyway, the breakage has lessened, but has not gone away at all. The tea tree oil is making the breakage better. I also cut 2 inches off my hair the other day, to try to even out the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment