Tuesday 27 October 2009

I think i've made it worse

I did a deep condition with Organic root stimulator, olive oil and coconut oil. Sat under the hood dryer for about 30mins. Washed and saw hair breaking again. I didn't use a comb, just my fingers and saw lots of broken hair in the sink. I did the aphogee 2 min reconstructor for 2 mins, washed and saw less breakage, but it was still breaking.I used
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restrunizer
Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave in Conditoner
Aphogee 2-Step Protein & Balance Moist

Used some oil sheen and fantasia serum. My hair feels heavy and weighed down. I dried it under the hood dryer. My hair was itching so I decided to use a bit of tee tree oil on the areas that were itching and some KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp Glossifier
Combed my hair and it was still breaking.
I also realise that as soon as I comb or manipulate my hair, it itches badly for a bit.
I'm so fed up. I don't know how much more of my hair to cut...
I don't know what to do....I'm so scared to relax my hair and i'm trying to stretch as much as possible. I am at 4 weeks and 3 days stretch. Going back to jogging again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment