Wednesday 14 October 2009

Short damaged relaxed hair





My hair is a mess
I had natural hair for 7 years then decided to relax it using (ORS). After i did that it was nice and silky, but it did fall out quite a bit which scared me. My stylist then suggested i use motions. I tried it and noticed my hair breaking just to the left of my crown and it was under processed...i thought nothing of it and carried on with motions. The my hair really started to break even more at the left side of my nape. I went to a different stylist who used Hair Revita and its gotten even worse. I now have just an inch of hair around the area near the left of my crown right down to the nape. I cut my hair to hide it, but its horrible.I'm thinking of braiding for a while before going back to ORS. Unfortunately, I work in a conservative office and i'm not sure braiding will be viewed with enthusiasm. See pics. These were taken after i air dried it. The last picture is of the other side of my hair which is not breaking

2 comments:

  1. hey Caroline, i was just windering. . .did u manage to fix the problems you had with your hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. you shouldn't go back to ORS, i'm guessing when you were natural your hair was nice and long. Not that you are perming it is breaking off. You should love your natural hair how it is and not perm it. If you like straight hair then wear weaves and wigs. But still keep your natural hair.

    ReplyDelete