Wednesday 23 December 2009

Breakage.....

I gymed it on Sunday morning and washed with neutralising shampoo. Used aphogee balancing moisturiser, olive oil and the two step treatment. Dried and flat ironed. My hair felt kinda dry all day. I didn't style it and also forgot to sleep with a head scarf on. My hair was soo dry!.

I then went to the gym Monday. For some reason I co washed at the gym using a mix of organix mint and tea tree conditioner and olive oil. I left it on while showering. I then used west Indian caster oil on my crown and nape area. I let my hair air dry. The next day, used serum, heat protectant spray, a little organic root stimulator olive oil, some keracare wrapping lotion. I styled with the heating iron. Even did a seran wrap and it was still stiff and dry and breaking.

Yesterday , I did an overnight pre poo with caster oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, glycerine and organix mint conditioner and left it in over night, using a shower cap and ceran wrap. Woke up and put some caster oil on the damaged parts, sat under the hood dryer for 20 mins. I washed with aphogee damage shampoo and saw little bits of broken hair, maybe and inch long. There were between 10-15 of them. I rubbed some olive oil, avacado oil and a table spoon of the two step treatment into my hair and saw lots of broken hair on my hands. Left the treatment on for 10 minutes and washed it out. Using just the k/c wrap lotion, I made a rubbish attempt at wrapping, but my hair felt light and not weighed down at all. I'm just disappointed by the breakage during the wash. It's not breaking after styling.

I have to say, I'm pleased that I can actually hold the area that was damaged just want to retain it and ad to it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment