Monday 7 December 2009

short relaxed hair and exercise




I joined the gym. I keep reading that you should wash your hair after every wash, but I seem to recall exercising and not washing more than once a week and my hair was fine. I don't want to use so much heat on my hair so I will do my mid week co-wash instead. I tried the olive oil moisturiser and its soo greasy. I have discovered that using a silk scarf on my hair whilst air drying really helps keep my hair sily. I washed my hair with dr organics tea tree shampoo afer doing a d/c with organic root stimulator, a mix of olive oil and some other oils. i then mixed oilive oil with aphogee 2 min reconstructor and left it in for 5 mins. Rinsed, towel dried my hair, use a little keracare leave in conditioner a bit of serum and let my hair air dry. After using the straighteners, my hair as so fly! I've noticed less breakage, in fact hardly any breakage, but my crown and nape is sooo itchy! nothing seems to be helping....but at least there is no breakage around that area like there was 4 weeks ago. I'm tempted to relax but I just want to protect my hair as much as possible. I'm almost 6 weeks post.

No comments:

Post a Comment