Saturday 30 October 2010

Deep condition






My crown was feeling dry, again!. I really need to wear my scarf to bed. I've been sleeping on satin pillows and obviously thought my crown would be okay without a scarf. I guess not. I found an old bottle of Main and Tail moisturising deep conditioner, so I wet my hair and applied the conditioner with lots of JBCO on my crown. I left that in for 4 hours then rinsed. I then scratched my scalp and saw build up under my nails. I undid the cornrows and then did some twists. My hair felt soo full of product from the previous DCs, so I rinsed again and used some VO5 conditioner to semi clean my hair.

I have to say I loved the way the main and tail made my hair feel, so I'll definitely get another bottle.

My hair looked like it had crown so I just had to take some more pictures. I still have a little bit of relaxed hair on my ends, maybe 3 inches at the front and one or two at the sides - the legacy of my tapered cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment