Thursday 28 October 2010

Tender scalp

A few months ago, I noticed that my scalp was quite tender around my crown area. It still itches sometimes, but only momentarily. It feels really good when my boyfriend rubs that part of my scalp. I just purrr. Yesterday I scratched my crown area and noticed something that felt like a pimple. I tried to see it in the mirror but I couldn't see it, but it feels tender. I noticed two other places on the left of my crown where my scalp feels particularly tender and it definitely feels like there are pimples in those spots.

I put lots of caster oil on my crown as it was feeling very dry. Even with the caster oil my hair still felt rough, so I decided to D/C. I put lots more caster oil on my crown and then applied peppermint oil let that sit for a while. I then wet my hair with a water from a spray bottle then put Herbal Essence conditioner on my hair and left that on over night. Once I washed it out, I applied my MN mix. This evening however, my hair feels really dry in the crown, not sure why. I think it may be the peppermint. I noticed all those essential oils do dry my hair out. I may need to create a new mix without the peppermint.

No comments:

Post a Comment