Thursday 24 March 2011

Blending my lace front with my leave out hair









So I've been wearing a lacefront wig, but leaving the front section of my hair out. Normally I do a straight part but I decided this time to create a fringe side swept with my real hair. It seems to blend better than the straight part.

I went for a jog today and found a meathod which helps me to jog more than walk. I run for 2 mins or focus on an object/point to run to, then I stop, catch my breath for about 10 seconds and then run again. Unfortunately I eat pizza at lunch but the jogging helped keep the calories down this evening.

I posted how I applied the lacefront onto my youtube page, if you are so inclined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULxpOMmpkqc

Here is the wig as per manufacturers picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment