Thursday 19 May 2011

ugh, i've put on more weight.

I'm not sure why i keep eating. I'm not particularly unhappy. i wish i was, when I'm unhappy i can either not eat at all or get more\ focused on running. i went jogging over the weekend and thought i was doing okay. unfortunately, i get really tired on the way home and can't be bothered to do anything when i get in. boredom then makes me eat. I've put on all the 8lbs i lost. this weight loss thing is a never ending mountain and every time i make progress i fall back down again. i even managed to wake myself up at 5.30 to go jogging on Wednesday. i was exhausted the whole day and with meetings over 130 miles away from home, i was a mess.

I don't know how to motivate myself anymore.

The good news is that my hair has grown a bit. if i stretch my hair, it's shoulder length. it takes 6 inches of hair to reach my shoulder so I've finally got there. I'll only say I'm SL when my hair at the sides is 9 inches. no point in counting just the hair at the back of my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment