Saturday 7 January 2012

Hair goals 2012


So I finished 2011 with disappointing hair growth. I'm just grazing the top of my shoulders as I was in October, so no real progress. I'm also disappointing by the thickness or lack thereof my hair. This year I've decided to return to wigs to help me through the winter and also to give my hair a break from manipulation.

I'll try to continue with my vitamins this year and incorporate more healthy practices. I may try some henna for once. I've been scared to try it because of all the breakage stories I've heard. Last year I was totally lazy about my hair because I was so tired from the year before where I'd put so much effort into growing my hair and I felt like I'd reached a point where I just wanted to play with my hair.

Anyway, my goal next year is to be APL. I've never set myself a growth challenge before, but I figure if I don't work towards something, then I'll never achieve it.

I've finally cracked open my sewing machine and practiced making pillows. I'm really proud of myself and I'm working towards making clothes. So,in the next 3 months, I'm going to make stuff to sell on etsy. Oh, I'm so excited to have a hobby other than hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment