Saturday 21 January 2012

My first week with megatek

So, it's been a full week since I started using my mega-tek mix. I think it's working. I did measure my hair at the start of the year and I don't think I had a single strand of hair that was longer than 8/12 inches. I forgot to measure my hair before starting because I couldn't find the tape measure, but not that I have, I've got measurements.

Front - 9/12 inches
Middle - 8 1/2 inches
back between 6 1/2 inches and 7 1/2 inches. Since my trim at the beginning of the year, my hair is only just grazing collar bone so if I get to collar bone by the end of the month, I'll know something is working.

I've experienced a lot of shedding luckily hardly any breakage.

I've also decided to stop manipulating my hair when wet as it breaks quite a bit.

My weekly routine is this:

Apply megatek between my cornrows in the evening, then rinse out in the morning whilst having a shower. Repeat daily. Moisturise with care free curl instant moisturiser and seal with almond oil.

Deep condition once a week and shampoo between the cornrows with diluted shampoo. Then moisturise with Care Free Curl instant moisturiser. Once dry, re-do my cornrows

No comments:

Post a Comment