Monday 2 November 2009

Relaxed hair

I was 5 weeks post relaxer and decided to relax as my hair was jacked up. I also had a terrible itchy scalp. I used Keracare itchy scalp cream, or whatever its called and it eased up considerably. I tried t-tree oil mixed with jojoba oil, but it made my hair and scalp feel so dry. The keracare made my scalp hair dry but it stopped the itching. Anyway, I decided to relax with elasta qp. I timed it and did the parts of my hair that weren't breaking first, then did the scalp and back of my nape, but i left that in for only 6 minutes on the broken parts and the rest of my hair was only for 12 minutes. After that i used aphogee 2 minute reconstructor, then followed by the balancing moisturiser. I then did a deep condition with the conditioner provided and some oilve oil. I sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes. I have to say I am seeing less breakage and my hair feels great. I then used keracare leave in conditioner, fantasia serum, aphogee tea tree stuff and used vitamine e-oil and jojoba oil on the parts that are breaking. So far so good, with only a little breakage for now. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment