Thursday 5 November 2009

update and exercise

So it's been 5 days since I relaxed my hair. So far, it feels great. I've been using vitamin e oil liberally on my scalp around the crown and back, and it makes my hair feel softer and less brittle. My hair still breaks, but not as much. Every night and day i put vitamin e oil on the trouble spots and a little oil sheen on the rest of my hair. I haven't used any heat since relaxing. I'm just sprayed the oil sheen and put on a satin bonnet or when i can't find that, then my du rag.

I started to exercise again. I have lost my stamina after almost 2 months of no exercise. Now that I've completed my masters, i can get back to exercise. I let my hair air dry from the sweat and put vitamin e on the damaged parts and then oil sheen. Sometimes some leave in on the damaged parts and also the keracare itchy scalp cream. So far so good. My hair feels nice.
I also cut off another 2 inches after the last relaxer so I'm sure that's helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment