Friday 27 November 2009

Definately doing more pre poos




On Monday night I did an over night pre poo with olive oil, jojoba oil, vatika coconut oil and amla oil mixed with original source coconut conditioner. I washed nexxus thickening shampoo, which made my hair tangled. I put in the 2 minute reconstructor for 5 mins. I was able to comb my hair afterwards. I air dried but at the end my hair was a wiry mess. Using a little spray oil and a drop of serum I straightened. My hair felt really dry so I did a saran wrap for 10 mins. My hair felt a lot better and more movable. My hair feels more moisturised than before. I found a great micro flat iron in TkMaxx which picks up the very short hairs near my crown. I can actually feel coils of hair,which tells me I have growth, because even with the flat iron, I can feel the coils, so I am really pleased. I think I might actually make it 2 months without relaxing, three months if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment