Saturday 21 November 2009

Wash day

Last night I mixed Olive oil and coconut oil and left it in over night. When I woke up, I made a mixture from original source coconut and almond conditioner, olive oil, vatika coconut oil, amla oil, a few drops of tea tree oil, and some drops of rosemary. I then applied that to my hair and left it in for about 6-7 hours. I washed with aphogee damage shampoo, followed by the 2 min reconstructor which i left in for 7-8 minutes 'cause I was watching 106 and park. Rinsed out the aphogee, then mixed olive oil and and vatika coconut oil, with jojoba oil, and sat under the dryer for 25 minutes. I washed it out. My hair felt dry and tangled. I tried using different conditioners but they didn't work, so I had to comb my hair gently under the full force of the tap. I then dried and used the aphogee reconstructoriser, some vit e on my trouble spots and a sample of organic root stimulator moisturising oil. My i then combed my hair and there was so much hair on the comb. I decided to wrap and sit under the dryer to let it dry without too much manipulation. I used an old du rag folded over to tie at my nape to keep the hair there flat with a second du rag over the to. Half way to dry, I checked the progress and ran the comb through it and got more hair. I know it's the silica complex I've been taking 'cause the last time I took them I had the same shedding.I should have thrown them away then!
My hair was really greasy, but i think that was because I used the oily du rag I used during my pre poo. Anyway, I blotted the oil with tissue and a damp towel.I then used the flat iron. My hair didn't break too much but it definitely was shedding. I've wrapped it ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment