Friday 29 April 2011

I've lost 8lbs

I wasn't going to post this, because I didn't really see it as an achievement. As far as I am concerned, I've lost the weight that I shouldn't have put on in the first place. However, I should mark it as a milestone and an achievement. I'm so hard on myself at times that I never really see anything I achieve as an achievement. I never celebrate myself and I want to do this more.

I want to give myself a gold star every time I achieve something. I think it will help me get over my general feelings of inadequacy. I'm often in a permanent state of dissatisfaction. If it's not my hair, then it's my weight, my job, the way I look, etc.

I'm going to celebrate me every week and take time out to just to walk.

I realise I never walk anywhere just "because" I'm always going somewhere, or doing something. Never just taking it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment