Sunday 21 May 2017

Feel super weak

I had insomnia again and woke up around 3am. I tossed and turned, got a little sleep until 5.45am.

I had  no energy and my stomach was growling with hunger overnight.

Once I had a coffee with milk and grapes I felt a little better. About mid morning I eat two eggs with salad and a table spoon of mayo. It really helped.

I had the energy to go for a near 10km walk. After 7km I started feeling weak but kept going until I got home. I was so exhausted and finally went to bed for about 2 hours. MFP says I burned 711 calories,

 I'm actually struggling to eat now which is sort of a good thing. I have no appetite for food at all, but I have to eat to keep my energy up. I drank loads of water and herbal teas too. I think I've even dropped a few ounces during the day, but tomorrow's scales will tell me the truth

Breakfast - 157 calories
Coffee with milk and 200g grapes

Lunch - 283
Boiled eggs x2
Mayo
Salad with balsamic dressing

Dinner
Boiled eggs x2
Brocoli

Snacks
Peanuts and 2 tangerines

No comments:

Post a Comment